Monday, January 26, 2009


I'm glad to see that Neal has gone to the effort of recording the many wonderful, crazy, and sometimes wierd experiences that the band has had. I am also glad that the band image has changed from the good ole' days. I just thought this picture should be a part of the collection. If I had to guess I would say that Calvin and Natalie are the only two in this picture that still play in the band. With us living in Idaho we don't even make it down too often. We enjoy doing gigs with the band and hope to attend more of the dances now that fuel prices have come down a bit.

1 comment:

Neal said...

That is a great picture. I wanted some of the Matthews Brothers pictures so when we write the book, get rich, and sydicate our "Making the Country Band" reality show.
Thanks Nate;